The New Ford Puma is back, but not quite as you know it. Reimagined as a delectably sporty crossover, the New Puma marries an agile and fun drive with a high driving position to put you firmly in control of your adventures. Powered by a new mild hybrid 1.0 EcoBoost engine, the All-New Puma is fast on its feet and there are Selectable Drive Modes to enjoy including Normal, Eco, Sport, Slippery, and Trail modes. Choose from Titanium, ST-Line and ST-Line X trim levels. An 8” SYNC 3 touchscreen, cruise control, rear parking sensors, a Quickclear heated windscreen and wireless phone charging are standard features. Step up to ST-Line to get a sports styling kit and a fully digital 12.3” instrument cluster or go top-spec with the ST-Line X to bag yourself a B&O Premium Audio System and plush part leather upholstery and trim.
New Puma model range
- 17" 10-Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Projector Headlamps with LED Day Time Running Lights
- Front Fog Lights with Cornering Lights & LED Rear Lamps
- Leather Steering Wheel, Handbrake and Gear Knob
- Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Aid and Lane Departure Warning
- Wireless Charging Pad
- Rear Parking Sensors
- 17" 5x2-spoke Alloy Wheels, Black Machined Finish
- ST-Line Bodykit with Large Rear Spoiler
- Selectable Drive Modes - Normal, Eco, Sport, Slippery & Trail
- Body Coloured, Power, Heated,
- Folding Exterior Mirrors with Puddle Lamps
- Alloy Sports Pedals (Manual Transmission Only)
- 18" 5-spoke Alloy Wheels, Matt Black Machined Finish
- Rear Privacy Glass
- Electronic Air Temperature Control (EATC)
- B&O Premium Audio System + Ford SYNC 3 Navigation
- Driver & Passenger Seat Lumbar & Height Adjust
- Partial Leather Trim
- Carbon-Look Interior Deco Spears
You can’t help but be endeared by the New Puma’s bubbly appearance, with its pointed headlights and sporty front end giving a nod to the original Puma coupe. It looks brilliant and stands out from the crowd with its original design. Make it your own with a range of unique and exclusive colours. ST-Line X models stand out even more with 18” 5-spoke alloy wheels and rear tinted privacy glass.
The New Puma isn’t just great to look at - it’s great to spend time in too. The driving position’s perfect and there’s an adjustable centre armrest so you can sit pretty while cruising and sitting in traffic. The 8” touchscreen is easy to use, and ST-Line models also get a fully digital 12.3” instrument cluster in place of the analogue dials. The boot is massive with 456-litres of space and there’s a hands-free tailgate available.
The 1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid engine is available with 155PS or 125PS and comes with a 6-speed manual transmission. There are Normal, Eco, Sport, Slippery, and Trail drive modes to make sure you can make the most of every drive.
The New Puma is available with heated front seats and a heated steering wheel, front seats that massage you and it comes as standard with a Quickclear heated windscreen and Electronic Automatic Temperature Control for comfort and convenience.
The New Puma’s front seats have removable and washable lower covers and even the boot can be washed out thanks to a drainage hole. There are ISOFIX points on both rear outermost seats and the boot has a generous 456-litre load volume.
All models are equipped with wireless charging and Ford SYNC 3 Navigation with an 8" touchscreen, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and FordPass Connect. The latter provides 4G LTE Wi-Fi for up to ten devices at the same time.
Contact us today for more details on the Ford Puma range or to book a test drive.