As soon as you start the Ford Mustang, you’ll fire up a range of advanced technologies that enhance your driving experience in every way. For example, the new 12” digital instrument cluster delivers invaluable information, all optimised to match the drive mode: Normal, Sport+, Snow/Wet, Track, and Drag Strip. The cluster even changes its appearance to suit the mode. New Mustang also comes with MagneRide™ Damping System, an advanced suspension that provides outstanding control on the track and exceptional comfort on the road. And with Adaptive Cruise Control, you choose the speed you want to drive at. The system then brakes or accelerates automatically to help maintain it.
Ford Mustang model range
- Fully independent front and rear suspension
- Limited Slip Differential (LSD)
- Performance brake system featuring 4-piston front callipers and Electronic Brake Prefill
- 12" Digital LCD instrument cluster
- Selectable Driving Modes - Normal, MyMode, Snow/Wet, Sport+, Track and Drag mode
- Pre-Collision Assist system
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Aid
- LED headlamps with day running lights and LED fog lamps
- Reach & rake adjustable leather steering wheel with integrated controls
- 6-way power adjustable front seats, driver's seat with power lumbar adjust
- Heated Steering Wheel
- 5.0L V8 developing 460PS
- 19” Unique Mach 1 Magnetic Finish 5-spoke Alloy Wheels
- Unique Front Splitter, Belly Pan and Rear Diffuser= up to 25% more downforce
- MagneRide® Adaptive Suspension System - Unique Mach 1 Calibration
- 10 Speed Automatic Transmission - Upgraded Calibration (Option)
- Brembo™ Six-Piston Front Brake Calipers
- Unique Mach 1 Front Grille w. Low Gloss Magnetic Pony Badge
- Unique Mach 1 Stripe Pack
- Mach 1 Fender and Rear Bootlid Badge
- White Cue Ball Gearknob
- Magnetic Decklid Spolier
- Magnetic Mirror Caps
- Unique Bumper and Rear Diffuser
Roar on demand - We’ve added dual-fuel, high-pressure direct injection to the Mustang’s renowned 5.0L V8 engine to improve its performance even further. We’ve also increased the overboost on the 2.3L EcoBoost engine to do the same whilst, remarkably, reducing emissions. Whichever engine you choose, you’ll enjoy either a smooth and responsive 6-speed manual or a sophisticated 10-speed automatic transmission. With Active Valve Exhaust, you can even control the sound of your Mustang. For example, select Race Track mode to dial up the engine’s rumble and roar. Or choose Quiet Mode for more peaceful surroundings.
Power-assisted steering that responds to every situation - Electric power-assisted steering (EPAS) automatically adjusts to your speed and the conditions. At low speeds, the system makes wheel turns feel lighter and easier, improving manoeuvrability. At high speeds, when you need greater control, it firms up the steering. Now with drift control, EPAS also takes into account crosswinds and other driving conditions, while active nibble control reduces any unwanted vibration in the steering wheel.
Your Mustang. Your rules
With MyMode, you can program your own personal drive mode and save your preferred settings. That includes steering effort, throttle response, gearshift control (automatic only), Electronic Stability Control settings, and even the intensity of the car’s Active Valve Exhaust.
Worry-free car sharing with MyKey
Ford Key® lets you set a pre-selected maximum speed limit, a seatbelt reminder and even the volume of the audio system. The technology is designed to give you peace of mind if you lend your vehicle to a friend or family member, because you can programme the restrictions you want to set for that key.
Active Valve Exhaust
Take control of the sound your Mustang makes with this new technology. Simply choose Active Valve Exhaust from the menu on the 12” Digital Cluster and you can adjust the intensity of the exhaust note from four different settings: Quiet, Normal, Sport or Race track. With Quiet Mode you can even set up a timer so you know exactly when it’s going to operate.
A system that can help protect pedestrians
Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection uses radar and camera technology to scan the road ahead. If a collision risk with a vehicle or pedestrian is detected, it’ll then provide you with a warning. If you don’t respond in time, the system can automatically apply up to full braking force to help reduce the severity of, or even eliminate, some frontal collisions.
Contact us today for more details on the ford mustang range or to book a test drive.