New Ford Transit
Smarter, more useful and more connected technology. More powerful and efficient engines. A striking new design. And, most importantly, improvements to the carrying capacity. This is the New Ford Transit.
Ford Transit model range
- Rear mudflaps
- Remote central door locking
- Door mirrors with blind-spot eliminator
- Height and reach adjustable steering column
- Easy-clean rubber flooring in cab
- Power-foldable door mirrors
- Front frog lights
- Front and rear parking distance sensors
- Quickclear heated windscreen
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Bi-xenon headlights with LED daytime running lights
- 16" 5x2-spoke alloy-wheels
- Side park assist
- Manual front air conditioning
- Leather-trimmed gearshift knob
- Mechanical limited-slip differential
- Intelligent all-wheel drive
- Grille with bold FORD lettering
- 16" alloy wheels
- 15.1 cubic meters of load space
Choose from three load lengths, plus a range of GVMs and driveline configurations. Name the task and there’s a Transit built for it.
Wide side load doors, optimised opening height and a rear access step all ensure effortless access to your cargo too.
The New Transit provides impressive load space in all three dimensions: load length, width (from wheel arch to wheel arch) and usable interior height. With 15.1 cubic metres of load space, you can fit cargo over 3 metres long. And with a carrying capacity of up to 2.1 tonnes, you’ll never be short of space or ability to transport almost anything.
Active Park Assist in the New Transit is able to effortlessly steer you into parking spots. Available in models with an automatic transmission, this smart technology makes parking easier than ever.
Spots the vehicles you might miss
Cross Traffic Alert is part of the new Blind Spot Information System. When you’re reversing out of a space and have limited visibility of the traffic situation, Cross Traffic Alert can detect oncoming vehicles and sound a warning.
Confidence in changeable conditions
When the going gets tough, nothing beats the sure-footed performance of all-wheel drive. Available on selected models.
Side Wind Stabilisation
Helps the driver to stay in lane in strong, gusty conditions by using the Electronic Stability Control system to sense when the vehicle is being affected by crosswinds.
Contact us today for more details on the ford vans new transit range or to book a test drive.