Use our quick and simple online form
Book your service with Perrys
Ask for a quote today!
Did you know the cost of a service at Perrys is similar to what you'll pay at a local 'fastfit?' Why not get the benefits of sticking with a franchised dealer, such as manufacturer-trained technicians and genuine parts you can trust.
Call us for a quote today, or just click 'Get a quote.'
Why choose Perrys to service your KIA?
All makes & models serviced
Courtesy cars available
Guaranteed parts and labour
Appointments are available 6 days a week - drop-ins welcome!
Great deals when you enquire online
Manufacturer’s warranty protected
Our after care promise
We’re a member of the NFDA (National Franchise Dealers Association)
What does that mean to you?
It’s great news for you, because as part of our membership we have to agree to very tight standards when it comes to your experience with any of our dealerships. Whilst the standards are second nature to us, they are also added peace of mind for you when you’re wondering what to expect from us when dealing with us for the first time.
Our promise to our customers
As a member of the National Franchised Dealers Association (NFDA) we commit to these Aftersales Standards to give you confidence when using our services. Our businesses employ expert technicians for the brands we represent. Our businesses use manufacturer-approved equipment, original parts or those which match or exceed manufacturer specifications and bespoke facilities operating to high standards of comfort, cleanliness and environmental compliance. We are committed to competitive pricing and always strive to ensure that we repair your vehicle to a high standard at the first time of asking. In short, our focus is on offering the right repair first time round by brand experts at a competitive price. We employ the best staff who are technically proficient, properly trained and passionate about customer service and passenger safety in whom you can trust. All NFDA members are committed to these Aftersales Standards as professional manufacturer-approved main dealers.
1. Staff training
All staff will be trained to a high standard and able to assist and communicate with customers in a knowledgeable and professional manner, adopting the principles of good practice and treating customers fairly at all times.
2. Communicating with customers
- We will communicate in plain language and avoid jargon.
- We will agree and use your preferred communication method via email, text or telephone.
- We'll keep you updated with the progress of the repair or service while your vehicle is with us. If any additional work is required or there are any potential delays in completing the job, you'll be notified by the agreed communication channel.
- We will do our utmost to minimise inconvenience for you.
- You will be given the opportunity to give feedback which will be used by us to improve future standards.
- We will dedicate individual time to you when you drop off and collect your vehicle to fully understand your needs and expectations and, after completion of the work, we will explain the work we have done.
- An appropriate member of the team will be available to talk to you about the work on your vehicle.
3. Quotation and booking in process
- Our staff will communicate clearly to customers, avoid technical jargon and give a full explanation of work to be carried out.
- Quotations for work will include all labour charges, parts, sundries and VAT.
- We will offer you a range of appointment times, including while you wait servicing where practicable.
- We will ask you to authorise all work. For any additional work required, you will be contacted for further authorisation.
- We will offer clear and firm quotations for work to be carried out, but in the unlikely event that a price cannot be guaranteed due to further work or diagnosis being needed, an estimate will be given. Limits of authorisation will be clearly established and agreed prior to any work being carried out. If further work is found to be required, you will be contacted for authorisation.
- We will try to ensure that any inconvenience to you is minimised for example, by offering alternative transport where practicable, which may include courtesy vehicles, collection, delivery and ‘while you wait’ services.
- We will inform you of the methods of payment accepted.
4. Workshop practices and process
- We will supply parts that satisfy the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications. If not readily available in stock, such parts will be ordered promptly to alleviate customer delays.
- If we offer you an alternative to a vehicle manufacturer sourced or approved part, such alternative part (as identified on the invoice) will only be used with your agreement. In any event, you will have the reassurance of knowing that the part will always conform to the appropriate technical specification for your vehicle.
- Qualified technicians will be available to offer advice and road test the vehicle with you (where appropriate) to aid your understanding and help an accurate diagnosis of a reported fault.
- Any additional work identified whilst carrying out agreed repairs will be notified to you and you will be asked to authorise this additional work.
- We will warrant all service and repair work for a minimum of 12 months following the repair.
- Replaced parts (or photographic evidence of the same) will be made available to you for inspection when the vehicle is collected where you have requested this facility beforehand.
- All servicing and repairs will be carried out in line with manufacturer technical specifications unless otherwise advised.
- We will use oils and lubricants that are correct for the vehicle specification.
- We will, whenever reasonably possible, advise you how long the work will take to carry out and will inform you if there is any delay.
- We will, as part of any inspection of your vehicle, inform you of any safety-related warranty work and safety recalls that may be required and these will be carried out free of charge.
- We will, as part of any inspection of your vehicle, inform you of any technical updates that may be required.
- Protective coverings will be used to ensure that your vehicle is kept clean whilst it is in our care.
- All franchised dealers will have a quality control process in place to check the quality of the work carried out on your vehicle.
- Our workshops will have manufacturer-supplied equipment and specialist tools to allow us to complete work as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
5. Customer services
- We will offer a range of courtesy services which may include ‘while you wait’ appointments, complimentary WIFI, courtesy vehicles, a delivery and collection service, customer drop-offs and onward transportation.
- You can expect a clean and comfortable waiting environment in our dealerships with complimentary refreshments - courtesy vehicles used by customers will typically be current models.
- Courtesy vehicles will be checked regularly to ensure good mechanical condition and will be cleaned regularly.
- When required, customers using a courtesy vehicle will be asked to provide a copy of their driving licence and insurance details.
- Any charges for courtesy vehicles or insurance requirements will be made clear to you at the time of booking.
- Where reasonably practicable, we will offer a courtesy wash and vac as part of our service to you.
6. Collection and invoicing
- You will be informed of all the work carried out on your vehicle including what replacement parts were used, any work carried out under warranty free of charge and any relevant manufacturer software updates.
- All invoices will be fully itemised and explained to you. Service schedule reports and health check reports will also be provided where appropriate.
- As part of our customer commitment to you, you will be informed of any operating or safety implications of not having work carried out that has been identified as necessary.
- Only work authorised by you or subject to the agreed quotation will be charged for.
- We will clearly display the forms of payment that are accepted by the dealership.
- Full records of all service work carried out will be kept by the dealership supporting the validity of any vehicle manufacturer or other warranty you may have.
- In order to help improve the desirability and re-sale value of the vehicle, the service book or digital record will be stamped or authenticated by us, as appropriate.
7. Customer complaints
We have an effective and robust complaints handling procedure and, with this in mind, we will:
- Promptly record and acknowledge your complaint.
- Ensure your complaint is handled professionally by dealer staff and management who have a clear understanding of our complaints procedure and are trained to assist you.
- Agree with you a timescale to resolve the complaint.
- Agree with you the method to resolve the complaint.
- Record the outcome of your complaint and implement any agreed remedial action swiftly.
- Where a complaint has been raised via an external body, such as Trading Standards, we will correspond with that body in a timely and professional manner.
- If a complaint cannot be resolved at the dealership we will refer you to the RMI National Conciliation and Arbitration Service. This service can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
What makes & models do you service?
We service all makes and models...
...at any of our 40+ dealerships nationwide. This does not invalidate your vehicles warranty at all. This is because our dealerships undertake all services in accordance with the Vehicle Assembler's servicing schedules and only use parts manufactured to Original Equipment (OE) quality.
We use high quality parts
As a franchised dealership group, we wouldn't think twice about using anything less when it comes to servicing your car. That doesn't mean that the price of the service is affected either. As one of the UK’s largest dealer groups, we have excellent purchasing advantages, which allows us to keep your costs low, but your quality high!
We either use genuine parts (You can purchase parts separately at our exclusive online only prices here), or we use parts manufactured to Original Equipment (OE) quality from some of the world’s most well-known brands - which means that your manufacturer's warranty is protected.
If I book my service with Perrys, will my manufacturer warranty be invalidated?
No. We carry out all services in accordance with the Vehicle Assembler's servicing schedules.
The parts we use on your vehicle will be official, genuine parts, parts manufactured to Original Equipment (OE) quality - which means that your manufacturer's warranty is protected.
For example: If you have a Ford which is still protected by the manufacturer's warranty and you choose to book your service at one of our Vauxhall dealerships, we will use Ford parts or parts manufactured to Original Equipment (OE) quality. Which means that under UK law, your vehicle will still remain within warranty.
You will not invalidate your warranty as long as the above is followed.
For further information on our other after care products and services, visit this page: Servicing, MOT, tyres & repairs.
Car servicing at Perrys
Whether you require a major service or just a simple oil change, Perrys can cater for your car servicing needs.
Did you know? The cost of a service at Perrys is in line with the prices you pay at a local ‘fast fit’. So it stands to reason that choosing a franchised dealer will mean that you’ll get a great deal more. With Perrys, we don’t ‘fast fit’ – we use care and attention to ensure that you receive the right fix, at the right price, first time around.
Our time-served technicians are:
- Manufacturer trained on all makes and models
- Use the very latest diagnostic equipment and technology
- Approved by some of the most well loved car brands in the United Kingdom.
Along with the fantastic benefits you receive when you choose Perrys for your next full car service – our work is guaranteed, and you can be safe in the knowledge that we use trusted and official parts. With guaranteed parts and labour, you can rest easy.
All of our aftersales departments nationwide are approved by the government appointed body: Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DSA formerly known as VOSA).
Our appointments are available 6 days a week, take advantage of our complimentary services and let our team take care of the rest!Our appointments are available 6 days a week, take advantage of our complimentary services and let our team take care of the rest!
When does my car need servicing?
Depending on the age, make and model, there are many different vehicle service types. If you want to know more about your vehicle requirements, you can call us or email us and we will be happy to help.
What type of service does my car need?
At Perrys, we will always offer you a service quote specific to your car or van as the manufacturer service schedule will often vary depending on your vehicles age, mileage and the model. We offer a full breakdown of costs on our invoices and this includes VAT.
Why do you need to service your car?
Good quality car servicing is an important factor in maximising the lifespan and performance of your car. Whilst having your car serviced is not a legal requirement, it does helps towards the resale value of your vehicle as well as being a key way to identify faults before they develop into more serious problems.
Servicing your car will help to:
- Save you money by preventing unexpected breakdowns
- Increase your vehicles all round safety
- Keep your vehicle inline with the legal requirements
- Increase your vehicles ‘miles per gallon’ (i.e. use less fuel)
In short, the more extensive the service products available, the more parts and components will be checked.
How it works:
We’ll give you a quote based on your vehicles service schedule for the number of years you want to cover and you can include any of our additional services we offer too, making it a bespoke plan. You can take out a Perrys Drive Service Plan at any time during the ownership of your car and if you do decide to change your car before your plan ends, you can transfer your balance onto a new plan for your new vehicle.
Fixed price service plan
Fixed price servicing
Paying for your car servicing yearly may not fit in with the way you like to budget. That’s where the Perrys Drive Service Plan comes in handy! Having a Service Plan means you can spread the cost of your servicing into more manageable payments (in the same way you pay for your gas, electricity, tv licence) and there’s no chance of it rising. The payments are fixed from the moment you take out the plan!
Take out the plan at any time
You can take out the Fixed Price Service Plan at any time during the ownership of your car and if you decide to change your car before the end of the plan, you can transfer it onto a new plan for your nice new vehicle.
Contact your local Perrys service centre for more information
Guaranteed work and parts
We guarantee all our work and parts for 12 months, except in cases where the part's failure is caused by a fault that is caused by, or related to another, uncovered part.
As you might expect, one of the major benefits of choosing a long-established franchised dealer group for your servicing, is that our work is of the highest quality – and guaranteed.
We understand that getting your vehicle serviced can be daunting but be assured, if you’re with Perrys you’re in safe hands. We’ve been established since 1908 – which means a lot of people trust us. We now represent 16 of the UK’s leading car and van brands across the country. We are one of the largest dealer groups in the UK and we’re proud to be a member of the NFDA (National Franchised Dealers Association) who ensure that we stick to providing high levels of after care as part of our association.
For more information about Perrys, visit our home page.
*Terms & Conditions:
Vehicles must be 38 months or older. Prices may vary depending on make and model. Any prices advertised are for most 2.0 litre vehicles or smaller. There is an additional cost for 2.2 litre vehicles or greater.
What type of oil do Perrys use?
We service all makes and models at each one of our 40+ dealership locations, which means that we need to keep a range of high quality oils in stock at any one time.
With the ever-growing list of specialist oils required for the many engines available these days, our experienced technicians keep up to date on which models require which oils. We can ensure that your vehicle receives the best quality oil to look after your engine, prolong its life and run as efficiently as possible. As one of the UK’s longest-established franchise dealer groups, we have acquired a range of official suppliers such as; Shell and Total.
The importance of good oil
Oil lubricates and protects the vehicles engine. It also aids your engines fuel efficiency, increases life span and helps to get the maximum performance and power from your vehicle – so it’s important to ensure you are using the right oil in the right engine.
One of the most important things you can do to prolong the life and performance of your car is to have an oil and filter change once a year or between 6,000 and 12,000 miles.
Changing the engine oil will reduce the chances of wear and tear on the engine. The oil filter should be changed too, because oil contains dirt and particles that are unhelpful to the overall performance of your engine and can also clog up your filters causing further damage.
We're the award-winning national dealership group, Perrys Motor Sales Limited. We represent some of the United Kingdom’s most popular car and van brands across more than 50 dealerships nationwide.
Established in 1908 selling motor accessories in Finchley, we now employ more than 1900 people with an annual turnover in excess of £700 million.