MG Accident Aftercare
Free MG Accident AfterCare Service 24 hrs a day
MG ACCIDENT AFTERCARE
IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT MAKE SURE YOU CALL MG FIRST ON 0330 100 3167.
If you have an accident, regardless of whose fault it was, call the free MG Accident AfterCare service. We're here to help you, 24 hours a day,
We'll arrange for your vehicle to be recovered if it's not driveable1 . We'll then record all details about your claim and liaise with your insurer on your behalf, and you will also be provided with a free courtesy car2
In contrast, MG Accident AfterCare exercises your right to a repair at a MG approved accident repair centre that operates to MG repair standards and only uses MG Genuine Parts, keeping your MG, 100% MG.
FIVE REASONS TO CALL MG FIRST, WHOEVER YOU'RE INSURED BY:
- Guaranteed repairs at an MG Approved Bodyshop operating to our approved repair methods.
- MG Genuine Parts. This isn't guaranteed if you call your insurer first.
- We'll give you a courtesy car whilst yours is repaired.1
- We'll recover your MG anywhere in the UK.2
- We'll handle your motor claim and liaise with your insurer on your behalf.3
- Accident recovery is provided for unroadworthy vehicles when you call MG First and we handle your insurance claim on your behalf. If you cancel the recovery of your vehicle you will be liable for any cancellation charges incurred, or if your insurer rejects your claim you will be liable for any recovery costs incurred.
- A courtesy car is provided subject to availability for accident repairs carried out by an MG Approved Repairer when you call MG First and we handle your insurance claim on your behalf. A courtesy car is not available for standalone glass claims or if you are claiming on MG Free Driveaway Insurance. We will provide a repairer courtesy car if the incident is your fault, or if the incident is not your fault we can look to provide a hire car of a similar size to your own vehicle.
- In some instances where your insurer may not let us report the claim to them on your behalf, we will ask you to report to them advising that you are using our MG Accident AfterCare service with an MG Approved Repairer. Conditions & Exclusions apply - see callmgfirst.co.uk MG Accident AfterCare is provided by Verex Assistance UK Ltd, registered in England and Wales Company No. 05687158, Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts, WD3 1JE.
We're the award-winning national dealership group, Perrys Motor Sales Limited. We represent some of the United Kingdom’s most popular car and van brands across more than 50 dealerships nationwide.
Established in 1908 selling motor accessories in Finchley, we now employ more than 1900 people with an annual turnover in excess of £700 million.