A family car without equal, the Mazda6 offers space, luxury and state-of-the-art driver assistance systems in a beautiful package. The 522-litre boot is big enough for family adventures and you can semi-automate cruising with Blind Spot Monitoring, Lane-Keep Assist and Radar Cruise Control (all standard features). The 2.5L SKYACTIV-G engine offers supreme refinement and performance with up to 194PS and a manual or auto gearbox, or you can choose the 2.0 SKYACTIV-G as a manual or automatic.
SE-L, Sport, Kuro Edition and GT Sport trim grades are available. Sport models boast a BOSE sound system, i-ELOOP regenerative braking, a reversing camera, Adaptive Front lighting System, Smart keyless entry, heated front seats and a heated steering wheel. GT Sport models boast a power tilt and slide sunroof, Nappa Leather upholstery, Real Japanese Sen Wood interior trim, a 7” driver’s display and heated rear outer seats.
Mazda6 Tourer model range
- 17" Gunmetal alloy wheels
- Premium Black cloth
- AM / FM / DAB radio with 6 speakers
- Door Mirrors - Body coloured electrically adjustable, heated auto power-folding
- Driver’s seat - manual 6-way adjustment with adjustable lumbar support/Front passenger seat – manual 6-way adjustment
- Headlights - LED with High Beam Control (HBC)
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control (MRCC) (Automatic features Stop & Go)
- Pre-crash safety - Advanced Smart City Brake Support - Front (SCBS)
- Privacy glass (rear side and rear windows)
- 19" Bright alloy wheels
- Black leather with heated front seats
- AM / FM / DAB radio featuring 11-Speaker Bose surround sound system, with Bose Centrepoint 2 signal processing, SurroundStage signal processing and AudioPilot 2 noise compensation technology.
- Driver’s seat - power 8-way adjustment with memory and adjustable lumbar support/Front passenger seat – power 6-way adjustment
- Headlights - Adaptive Front lighting System (AFS) (Signature LED) with High Beam Control (HBC)
- Heated, leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Parking aid - Reversing camera
- Security - Smart keyless entry
- Wipers - Front wiper de-icer
- 19" Bright alloy wheels
- Brown Nappa leather with heated and ventilated front seats, with heated rear outer seats
- Black roof lining with real Japanese Sen Wood trim detailing on upper dashboard and door cards
- Headlights - Adaptive LED Headlights (ALH) (Signature LED)
- Instrument panel - 7” TFT Colour driver display
- Interior mirror - frameless, auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Parking aid - 360 View Monitor (front, rear and side cameras)
- Power tilt and slide sunroof
- Pre-crash safety - Advanced Smart City Brake Support (SCBS) (front & rear)
If you like your cars to have lots of road presence, the Mazda6 Tourer is for you. Its raked roofline, sporty stance and LED headlights are giveaways to the luxury underneath, with Sport and GT Sport models riding on 19” alloy wheels. The body is slightly longer than the saloon, extending the boot capacity to 522-litres. Roof bars are equipped as standard so you can safely mount a roof rack (available through your dealer).
The Mazda6 Tourer’s cockpit is big on space and luxury, with Sport models getting black leather upholstery, heated front seats and a heated steering wheel. GT Sport models get upgraded brown Nappa leather upholstery, ventilated front seats, Ultrasuede NU trim on the lower dash and door cards, and Real Japanese Sen Wood interior trim. The cabin is luxurious with abundant space, powered front seats and an 8” touchscreen.
The 2.5L SKYACTIV-G engine has 194PS, returning 37.2mpg combined. Another option in lower trim grades is the 2.0 SKYACTIV-G with 145PS or 165PS (depending on trim), which returns up to 41.5mpg combined. All engines have start & stop.
The special edition Kuro Edition stands out with 19” black alloy wheels, black door mirrors, silver roof rails and Polymetal grey body paint. Inside, the cockpit boasts Burgundy leather seats which are heated and ventilated for comfort.
The Safety Pack (GT Sport) has 360˚ View Monitor, Adaptive LED Headlights, Rear Smart City Brake Support and Driver Attention Alert. All models have Blind Spot Monitoring, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane-Keep Assist and Radar Cruise Control.
The 8” touchscreen has wireless Apple CarPlay, wired Android Auto and integrated navigation with 3-years free European map updates. All versions also have a windscreen-projected colour Active Driving Display (head-up display).
Contact us today for more details on the Mazda6 Tourer range or to book a test drive.