A perfect symphony of electric and petrol, the Mazda2 Hybrid returns up to 74.3mpg combined with incredible refinement. The 59PS electric motor packs a punch, giving you brisk acceleration in EV mode, and it seamlessly switches to ECO DRIVE hybrid mode with a slick e-CVT automatic gearbox. You can semi-automate your journeys with Dynamic Radar Cruise Control and Lane Tracing Assist (standard) and take control of your journeys with a head-up display (Select) linked to Road Sign Assist.
Pure, Agile and Select trim levels are available. Pure models have a 7” touchscreen, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, automatic climate control, automatic headlights, front and rear electric windows and over 8 driving aids including Road Sign Assist and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control. Agile gets an upgraded 8” touchscreen, 15” alloys, smart keyless entry and start, and a reversing camera. Select boasts LED headlights, 16” alloys, Blind Spot Monitoring, Rear Parking Support Brake, front and rear parking sensors, a head-up display, wireless phone charging and power-folding door mirrors.
Mazda2 Hybrid model range
- 15" Steel wheels with wheelcovers
- Black fabric seat trim
- 7” Colour touch-screen centre display featuring Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™
- Air Conditioning - Climate control
- AM / FM / DAB radio with 4 speakers
- Cruise Control - Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
- Driver’s seat, manual slide, recline and height adjustment
- Electric Windows - front and rear with one-touch function
- Headlights - Halogen with Halogen daytime running lights and automatic high beam
- Pre-Crash Safety system (PCS) – Front enhanced with emergency steering assist
- Remote central locking with deadlocking
- 16" Alloy wheels
- Sports style front seats with black fabric and synthetic leather seat trim
- Air Conditioning - Dual-zone climate control
- Ambient interior lighting
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) with Parking Support Brake function (Rear-crossing vehicles)
- Front fog lights - LED
- Headlights - LED with LED daytime running lights and automatic high beam
- Head-up Display - Windscreen projected colour
- Parking aid - Front and rear parking sensors (audible warning)
- Pre-Crash Safety system (PCS) – Parking Support Brake (PKSB) (static objects)
- Privacy glass (rear side and rear windows)
- QI Wireless charging for smartphone
Sporty and masterfully sculpted, the Mazda2 Hybrid stands out for the right reasons. Agile models ride on 15” alloys while Select models have 16” alloys and a few other upgrades, including LED headlights and fog lights, rear privacy glass, front and rear parking sensors and gloss black power-folding door mirrors. The compact body is perfect for the city, while smart driving aids make it perfect for motorway journeys.
The cockpit puts you in full control with a 7” or 8” touchscreen, DRIVE MODE and EV MODE buttons and a multi-function steering wheel. An electronic parking brake is standard to free up space. Select models have several upgrades, including a digital speedometer, sports style front seats, a windscreen-projected head-up display, wireless charging and ambient lighting, giving you everything you need for easy adventures.
The self-charging hybrid powertrain combines a 1.5 petrol engine and an electric motor, with an EV mode that switches to hybrid mode above 31mph or when acceleration demand is too high. It returns up to 74.3mpg combined.
All versions have Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Tracing Assist with Lane Centring and Lane Departure Alert, Road Sign Assist and an electronic parking brake. Agile adds a reverse camera and Select adds front and rear parking sensors.
All versions have e-Call with GPS and Pre-Crash Safety system – Front enhanced with emergency steering assist. Select adds Blind Spot Monitoring with Parking Support Brake function for rear crossing vehicles and static objects.
With 286-litres of boot space and 60-40 split-folding rear seats, the Mazda2 Hybrid is perfect for shopping trips and weekend adventures. Agile models add smart keyless entry and push-button start for convenience.
Contact us today for more details on the Mazda2 Hybrid range or to book a test drive.