A chic and efficient compact, the Ford C-MAX is an ideal family car. This practical vehicle is available with a wide choice of efficient EcoBoost petrol and TDCi diesel engines, all delivering competitive running costs and low CO₂ emissions. The airy interior has generous room for up to 5 occupants, and keeps everyone comfortable with flexible seating, a range of driving aids and a contemporary infotainment system. Technology should always have a purpose. And in a new C-MAX that’s to keep you as comfortable, connected and safe as possible. So discover a range of remarkable technologies that are simple to use, or simply work for you.
Ford C-MAX model range
- 16" 5x2-spoke alloy wheel* 215/55 R16 Tyres
- Quickclear heated windscreen
- ISOFIX child safety seat attachments
- Front fog lights
- Chrome finish on upper door line
- Heated door mirrors
- Rear Parking Sensors (standard on Grand C-MAX only)
- Ford DAB audio system with Ford SYNC
- Emergency Assistance
- Driver seat lumbar adjust
- Manual Air conditioning
- Cruise Control with Active Speed Limiter
- Mini Spare Wheel
- Hill start assist
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Front floor mats
- Electric front windows
- Active City Stop
- 17" 15-spoke alloy wheel 215/50 R17 Tyres
- Halogen headlamps with LED Day Running Lights
- Automatic Headlamps
- SYNC3 with 8" Touchscreen DAB audio system with enhanced voice control
- Rain sensing wipers
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Dual-zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (DEATC)
- Power operated rear door child locks
- Keyless Start with Ford Power Start Button and Keyless Entry
- Front and rear power windows with Global Closing
- Powerfold mirrors
- Front and rear floor mats
- Front fog lights with chrome surround
- Ambient lighting
- 17" 5x2-spoke premium alloy wheel 215/50 R17 Tyres
- Fixed panorama roof with electrically operated sunblind
- Bi-xenon headlamps with adaptive front lighting and jet washers
- Pearl/Torino partial leather in Charcoal Black
- Heated front seats
- Driver's power-adjustable seat
Easy access, all round - With unique, twin sliding rear doors it’s easy for your passengers to get in and out. This intelligent design also prevents the doors banging against other cars, or walls, in tight parking spaces.
Go hands-free with SYNC 3 - SYNC 3 is our most advanced version to date. It’s faster and easier to use, with enhanced voice commands and even more functionality. The new interface has larger buttons for improved usability, and the colour Touchscreen now features pinch-and-swipe gestures found on smartphones and tablets for even more intuitive navigation. SYNC 3 also features AppLink, Apple’s CarPlay and Android Auto, to display your smartphone’s information on the touchscreen.
Sensors that take the stress out of parking
Parking distance sensors help you judge the distance between your vehicle and obstacles around you. When the sensors detect an object, they activate an audible warning that intensifies the closer you get to it.
A panorama roof for a lighter, airier feel
At the press of a button, the electronically operated roof blind glides away, allowing natural light to stream in through the panorama roof. At the same time, solar reflective glass keeps you cool and protects you from harmful UV rays.
Efficient Diesel options
Prefer diesel? Then choose from a 1.5L TDCi or 2.0L TDCi. Both incorporate the latest engine technology to improve power, torque and economy, while lowering emissions. The 1.5L TDCi provides a power output of 105PS or 120PS, whilst the 2.0L TDCi delivers an even more potent 150PS.
Stay in control whatever the conditions
Electronic Stability Control constantly monitors your vehicle’s progress. It senses when a vehicle is losing grip and automatically applies a braking pulse to individual wheels, stabilising it. Using advanced sensors from the anti-lock braking and Traction Control System it monitors the behaviour of the vehicle.
Contact us today for more details on the Ford C-MAX range or to book a test drive.