Motability COVID-19 Update @ 31st March 2020
We have been passed the below information by Motability regarding the current situation:
- The Motability scheme is currently closed for all new applications. This includes existing customers and those who are new to scheme.
- All Motability pricing has been removed.
- No vehicle handovers can take place currently
- No Q2 vehicle pricing will be released by Motability at this stage
- Customers coming to the end of their extended lease will be automatically extended for six months. There is no need to contact Motability to arrange this, the extension will be applied automatically.
- If customers plan to leave the scheme at the end of their lease, customers should contact Motability so arrangements can be discussed.
- You can find other information regarding how COVID-19 has impacted on the Motability scheme by clicking here
Kia MotabilityAt Perrys all Motability Scheme vehicles are taxed, insured and ready to drive away. Each vehicle on the Motability Scheme has 3 years of coverage for breakdowns, glass damage, tyre replacement, road tax, and more. Additionally, if the car is returned in good condition after three years without any insurance claims, you are eligible for a £250 credit from Motability.
Find your local dealer
Disclaimer: Vehicle features and specifications are provided by third party sources. Whilst Perrys makes checks for accuracy, we unfortunately can’t be held responsible for any inaccuracies. If any specific details are important to you, it’s best to check them directly with the dealership, who’ll be happy to help.