Ford Lease Offers at Perrys
A lease plan where you sell the commercial vehicle at the end of the
agreement and any sales proceeds are returned to you.
How It Works
Your fixed monthly rental will depend on the following:
- Agreement length – choose from 24 to 60 month terms
- The amount of the advance rental
- The Ford vehicle you want to drive
- If you have chosen Finance Lease with Balloon option your monthly rental will be lower.
What happens next?
- - Perrys will calculate your advance rental (typically three monthly rentals) and fixed monthly rentals
|Model||New Transit Custom||Ranger||Transit Courier|
280 L1 FWD 2.0 EcoBlue 105ps High Roof Trend Van
|Pick Up Double Cab Limited 1 2.0 EcoBlue 170||1.5 TDCi 100ps Limited [6 Speed]|
|Agreement Type||Finance Lease with Balloon||Finance Lease with Balloon||Finance Lease with Balloon|
|Payments||6 + 60||6 + 60||6 + 60|
At The End
At the end of the agreement, you are responsible for selling the commercial vehicle on behalf of Ford Lease by choosing one of the following options:
- Sell the vehicle on behalf of Ford Lease to a third party
- Agree a part exchange price with Perrys and we purchase the vehicle from Ford Lease.
- Ford Lease will return 100% of the sale proceeds to you less any fees associated with the vehicle sale.
You may extend your agreement by paying a nominal peppercorn rental of £100+VAT per year.
If you have taken the balloon option, you must settle the balloon amount with Ford Lease at the end of the primary term.
Business users only. Ford Credit is a trading style of FCE Bank plc. Registered in England: No 772784. Registered Office: FCE Bank plc, Arterial Road, Laindon, Essex, SS15 6EE. FCE Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under firm reference number 204469.
*Ford Lease is provided by ALD Automotive Ltd, trading as Ford Lease, Oakwood Drive, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16 7LB. ALD Automotive Ltd is registered in England no. 987418. Finance subject to status. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. ALD Automotive Ltd and FCE Bank plc are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCE Bank plc act as an insurance intermediary in relation to Ford Insure.
The availability of tax and VAT benefits may vary subject to the facts and circumstances of individual cases and tax law is subject to change over time. Customers are therefore advised to seek professional advice with regard to taxation.