Ford Care Code
***Redirected Manually 8/7/21*** Let’s get you moving again.
Safety is our number one priority
Here at Perrys Ford, safety is our number one priority and we have been busy working with Ford Motor Company to implement the Ford Care Code to keep our customers and colleagues safe. All of our sites are set up with social distancing measures. Signage will inform everyone that we are operating social distancing, hand sanitiser is readily available, desks have screens and we're taking cashless payments. Here is a short video outlining these measures:
The Ford Care Code measures we are using to help protect you include:
- Helping you keep a minimum 2-metre social distance
- Using Personal Protective Equipment to help keep you safe
- Sanitising your vehicle, dealer vehicles and dealerships
- Offering online demonstrations and no-touch demonstrations in dealerships
- Offering no-touch, unaccompanied test-drives
- Offering online service appointment booking
- Supporting you with touch-free payment
To find out more about how Perrys are responding to Covid-19, and the measures we have in place, watch the video below or click our FAQ's:
Let’s get you moving again.
We’ll continue to monitor how things progress, and follow the latest recommended guidelines to help keep you safe. At participating dealers, measures may vary depending on availability, location and government guidance. Contact your Perrys Ford dealer in advance for latest status.