Vauxhall Masterfit highlights importance of servicing
It is more important than ever for UK drivers to keep their car functioning and on the road.
The cost of owning a car is creeping upwards and the last thing hard-hit drivers need is expensive repair work to their car.
Which is why it’s no surprise to see sales of Vauxhall MasterFit service plans increase by a massive 86.5 per cent in 2010.
The plans ensure the car is in working order and can prevent wear and tear leading to greater problems in the long run. However, it’s the ability to spread payments across monthly payments should appeal to customers looking for more flexibility along with their piece of mind.
Customers are also typically offered differing levels of service and these can include a free seven point vehicle health-check, mini valet and half-price MOTs.
We spoke to Phil Jarman, Regional Aftersales Manager at our Perrys MasterFit centre in Rotherham about the benefits of the scheme.
He said: "Adhering to your vehicle’s service schedule is vital to keeping your Vauxhall working optimally and preventing avoidable wear and tear.
"Vauxhall MasterFit has a range of service plans which will enable customers to manage their budget during these tough economic times and protect their automotive investment."
The idea behind the service is simple: owners of cars two years or older can become a member of the MasterFit Service Club, which offers exclusive offers and discounts on service and maintenance work.
There is also the added benefit of parts and labour being linked to the age of the vehicle; the older the car, the larger the discount the driver is offered.
Vauxhall has this to say about the service:
- Flexible booking times to suit you
- One-stop shop for every type of Vauxhall service
- While-you-wait facility on stocked tyres, batteries and exhausts
- Free courtesy vehicle or local collection with annual services and warranty work.
- We will match any written like for like service/repair quote from a local competitor* using genuine repair methods and parts.
- 25-point safety check with any workshop visit
- No obligation advice on essential and non-essential work.
- Our invoicing will clearly set out the work at the price agreed with no hidden extras.
- We use Vauxhall approved diagnostics equipment and specialist tools
- Full access to Vauxhall repair databases and technical centres
- Parts engineered to latest Vauxhall specifications and safety requirements.
- Free check for safety enhancements and upgrades to your vehicle and software
- Free ‘wash and vac’ with annual services
- Free fitting of wipers and external bulbs with annual services.
For more information on any Vauxhall models or to arrange a test drive, pop into the Perrys dealership on Parkgate, Rotherham or call 01709 828 484.