Qashqai range enhanced
Nissan has announced a series of changes to the multi-award-winning Qashqai line-up to further enhance the model within the crossover segment and align the grade line-up with other vehicles in the Nissan range
The introduction of the N-Connecta grade will be a direct replacement for the existing n-tec and n-tec+ model versions, with both grades closed to ordering as supply runs out. Pricing and model specification remain unchanged.
To simplify the range further, Acenta Premium will be closed to ordering once supply runs out. The Visa, Acenta and Tekna trim levels remain unchanged.
In addition to the N-Connecta grade change, an increased number of option packs will be offered across the Qashqai range which add a greater level of customer choice and premium personalisation.
- Visia & Acenta
- Smart Vision Pack (£495) which features Traffic Sign Recognition, High Beam Assist, Lane Departure Warning, Forward Emergency Braking, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Anti Dazzle Rear View Mirror
- Premium Pack (£500) which features 18” Alloy Wheels, Electric Folding Mirrors & Privacy Glass
- Comfort Pack (£550) which features Panoramic Glass Roof with one-touch shade & Roof Rails
- Tech Pack (£750) which features NissanConnect 7” touch-screen Navigation system, CD, Aux-in, Bluetooth music streaming, USB and DAB Radio, Smartphone Apps, Colour Rear View Camera
- Heat Pack (£250) which features Thermaclear Heated Windscreen & Heated Front Seats
- Comfort Pack (£550) which features Panoramic Glass Roof with one-touch shade & Satin Silver Roof Rails
- Executive Pack (£1500) which features Graphite Leather Heated Seats, Driver Seat Electric Adjustment & Thermaclear Heated Windscreen
- 17” Alloys at £0
- Panoramic Glass Roof with one-touch shade at £400
- Sports Alcantara and grey leather interior with dark headlining at £495
- 17” Alloy Wheels at £0
Further enhancing the Qashqai range for 2016, all DiG-T 163 versions (N-Connecta and Tekna trims) will gain multi-link rear suspension as standard with no price increase. This upgrade brings greater levels of ride comfort and refinement to the DiG-T 163 powertrain.
DiG-T 163 variants will also benefit from an increased fuel tank capacity from 55 to 65 litres, offering a longer range between fill-ups. Pricing, fuel consumption and performance figures remain unchanged.