What is the Motability car Scheme?
The Motability Scheme enables disabled people to use their government-funding to lease a new car and since 1978 has helped over 3 million people.
The new car Scheme is by Motability; a national charity that raises funds and provides financial assistance to customers who wouldn't normally be able to afford the mobility solution that they need. Motability Operations are a not-for-profit organisation who take care of the administration, maintenance & finance of Motability vehicles.
Perrys Motor Sales are the official Motability national dealer group of the year! We represent 15 of the United Kingdom's most popular car and van brands across over 40 dealerships nationwide.
Disabled Parking is available on site with wheelchair access to all our showrooms and home visits are also available. Our dedicated Motability Specialists are always on hand to offer more information.
What are the Motability Scheme benefits?
- A brand new car every three years including insurance, servicing and maintenance
- Two named drivers for your car
- Full breakdown assistance
- Annual tax disc sent to you in the post
- Replacement tyres, windscreen repair or replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years for cars; 100,000 for WAVs
- Many adaptations at no extra cost