Perrys Rental Frequently Asked Questions

What Vehicles Can I Drive?

You need a full driving licence to drive any of our rental vehicles, if you want to rent a minibus you'll need a d1 on your driving license. Not sure what this means? The DVLA can help you understand what type of license you have here.

How to Find Your Driving Licence Code

When you rent a vehicle you'll need to bring in a Driving License code - you can get yours from the DVLA here.

What Size Van Do I Need?

Vans come in lots of different sizes - and if you're not a frequent van driver we know it can be confusing to know what size van you need. We're always happy to answer any questions you have over the phone, via email or face to face.

You can also take a look at Fords Capacity Guide here to help.