With Ford BlueService you can relax knowing we’re here to help keep you moving and maintain your car in the very best condition.
- 1. Free UK and European Roadside Assistance
- 2. Free Ford Echeck
- 3. Ford Accident Management, free to all drivers
- 4. Comprehensive service and maintenance plans
- 5. Use of quality genuine Ford Parts for added peace of mind
- 6. All of our Ford technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools
- 7. independent quality checks are carried out by the RAC on all service and repair work
Ford Motor Company Limited and your participating Dealer reserve the right to change, amend or withdraw the whole or part of this offer at any time.
Ford UK & European Roadside Assistance Ford Roadside Assistance is only available with Ford Services and Ford Motorcraft 4+ Minor and Major Services. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to all vehicles regardless of age or mileage, excludes fleet vehicles and is valid from the date of service until the next service is due. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to the serviced vehicle only.
FORD eCHECK The 30-point FORD eCHECK is a visual only vehicle inspection. Your participating Ford Dealer may recommend that certain essential work be carried out on the grounds of safety before you drive your vehicle.
Ford Accident Management Ford Accident Management is provided on behalf of Ford Motor Company Limited by WRC Ltd. Company Registration No - 07768048 Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: The Deep Business Centre, Tower Street, Hull, HU1 4BG.